Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
+4
Arcen
hanus
Daneross
kariden
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kariden
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub
kariden

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Hello SB I wanted to stop in and say hello. I have had the pleasure of grouping with various members over the previous months and recently hooked up with Iisov on my gnome alts. I play kariden corpse a 65 monk and use to be in exodus. A couple months ago I took a break and the addiction was to strong to kick so im playing again.
Currently I am looking for awsome people to group with and to kick it with via /gu chat. I dont care about raiding but I usually go on any raids I get invited to. I have seen most of the content SoD currently has to offer and really enjoy tiers 6+.
Iisov informs me that you guys are kicking butt and are close to breaking into tier 6. I hope that I can be of assistance to anyone and look forward to positive interactions.
Be advised I dont always have that chipper / cherry attitude and I do have a crude sense of humor. If I offend anyone you need to tell me so and slap me so that I dont do it again. This is a game and we all play it in our own way but there is no reason to upset others. So cya in game whenver server is up.
I usually play Naoma so that I have a healer to duo with when I cant group. I have in the past botted Balthor / Luas and various other toons so I have decent experiance with most class's and races.
Back to top Go down
Daneross
Admin
Admin
Daneross

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:26 am

kariden wrote:

Be advised I dont always have that chipper / cherry attitude and I do have a crude sense of humor. If I offend anyone you need to tell me so and slap me so that I dont do it again.

Ack. I'm afraid to think of the possibilities with both you and Hanus in the same raid...
Back to top Go down
hanus
hanus

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 am

"Be advised I dont always have that chipper / cherry attitude and I do have a crude sense of humor"
Ok Im just gona open up and say we dont fucking enjoy people that cant take a joke about Bards taking it up the ass at the anual gay pride parade while people going to church watch with there children.
Futher more Ruud is a black man and he loves fried chicken so If you are going to join you better eather A.Have purple drink or B.Have a good attitude while make fun of any one with a name sounding like a body part or orifice.
But in all seriousness very glad to have you aboard, Tyvec cant hold agroe, and Dane is an old man seriously if you have geritol he will be your friend.
Back to top Go down
Arcen
Arcen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:09 pm

Ack, who let this slacker in? Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Lebowski
Lebowski

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Dude, Anus you said purple drink. It's purple DRANK
Back to top Go down
Ruud
Ruud

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 pm

His cracka is showing. The cracka is strong in this guild.
Back to top Go down
kariden
kariden

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 am

Long time since i posted on your boards. Here is a little link you guys might enjoy.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=334_1263766151
Back to top Go down
Tisukii
Admin
Admin
Tisukii

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Thats pretty win.
Back to top Go down
kariden
kariden

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm

stalking yo boards!
Back to top Go down
Tyvec <3's bitches
Admin
Admin
Tyvec <3's bitches

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:08 am

Sup Kari!
Back to top Go down
kariden
kariden

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:11 am

This thread needs its quarterly bump.
tyvec you still pimpslacking it or what man?
I looked for you last time I logged in but there was a slight problem, it was night time and your a nigger. Smile more so I can find you at night yo...

You know im fucking with you Wink
Back to top Go down
kariden
kariden

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:09 pm

so whats the good word? Shards of Gaylaya still sucks cock or what?
I noticed that like nothing new gets posted on SoD forums except shit in gayville and its like the same 4 losers posting the same crap over and over.

Oh if anyone plays on that project1999 emu server hit me up sometime. I got some shit over there im lurking on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Band :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: