Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applicating for the Shaman position

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZippieTp

Applicating for the Shaman position Empty
PostSubject: Applicating for the Shaman position   Applicating for the Shaman position Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:15 am

Character's Name: Zippie
Class: Shamanistic
Level: 66
AA's: 438
Time Zone: West Coast
Estimated play time during a week/when you play: As I'm just getting back into it, I've been on everyday after work.
Any alts you think are relevant:
Tparim
Magician
65th
AA: 501
Tomes: 8

Why you want to join SB: After browsing around these last few days on the server and looking at Fomelo (Those that keep their shit updated) You're schedule best fits mine. And mine is decently flexible. Plus, I'm secretly in love with a couple of your Sweeds you have in your guild. Also, a few other faces I've seen tagged with your guild are from the days Iratus was alive and crawling over things.

Your future game/raid ambitions: I just want to continue my stretch with the Content. I took a break shortly after Ikisith basicly was released due to the mass growth of a single guild. I miss the excitement of smacking down new and big beasts with a close crew of people.

Feel free to send me a tell in game if you have any questions.

P.S. Linking Fomelo doesn't really work, so I took it out. Just make sure you specify character name.
Back to top Go down
zorr
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub
zorr

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Applicating for the Shaman position   Applicating for the Shaman position Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:57 am

Been such a long time! I approve.
Back to top Go down
Yess!

PostSubject: Re: Applicating for the Shaman position   Applicating for the Shaman position Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:53 pm

I miss our Iratus days bro. He is also a great button pusher. Highly approve.
Back to top Go down
Agik
Agik

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Applicating for the Shaman position   Applicating for the Shaman position Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 am

You stay away from Sat! He is mine!

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicating for the Shaman position   Applicating for the Shaman position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicating for the Shaman position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Band :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: