Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monk application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenzo

Monk application  Empty
PostSubject: Monk application    Monk application  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Character's Name: Fenzo
Class: Monk
Level: 65
AA's: 504 / 16 tomes
Time Zone: east
Estimated play time during a week/when you play: I usualy play like 3 hours a day in the week and sunday i go for a 10-12 hours
Any alts you think are relevant: I don't play alts , i only focus on this toon !

Why you want to join SB: Im a hardcore player , im a good soldier , i like pushing myself to the limits when i do things ( even in video games ) , i've heard only good things about you when i grouped few times with SB . I know Raxas from old guild Dim Halo and Supp from Prophecy . I wanna join a good family , having fun for 8 hours xping or simply just by chatting and laughing etc ... I go well with others and i dont mind helping friends when they need it .

Your future game/raid ambitions: As i said im hardcore , so trying to go further on content , being the best as possible for my class etc ...

Preferred:
Eternal Charm of Divinity : eternal
MQ done up to 6th seeker : 6th seeker
Runic 1 : opus of melee striking
Gear at T8+ : yes
and 10+ Tomes : 16 atm

Feel free to hit me up in game if you have any questions or want to have fun Razz

Thx in advance for considering this application

Fenzo
Back to top Go down
Sonyaa
Sonyaa

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Monk application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk application    Monk application  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:48 am

Good luck buddy!
Back to top Go down
krentil
Admin
Admin
krentil

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Monk application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk application    Monk application  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Sorry Fenzo, were pretty overloaded on dps classes right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monk application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk application    Monk application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monk application
Page 1 of 1