Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ranger Ready

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iglwu

Ranger Ready Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Ready   Ranger Ready Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi, i have been around for some time on this game just the usual playing at a young age then growing up moving out the good ole changes in life that we all go through im 24 finally got settled down in the new place looking to come back and start playing this again i currently work 2nd shift so my playing times are nights so im hoping with a lil understanding with my work schedule we could work something out. well enough talk about my life lol on with the character info.

Character's Name: Igliwu
Class: Ranger
Level: 65
AA's: 453
Time Zone: Central
Estimated play time during a week/when you play: everynight mostly unless i work a 12 hour shift
Any alts you think are relevant: Irie she is in working process.

Why you want to join SB: Looking to meet and talk to some new faces in game maybe even some familier ones and all around want to get further in game with a guild for a long period of time.

Your future game/raid ambitions: I have been through quite a bit wether i remember the names of zones or not but the ones that im familier with as of right now are Plane of Frost / Plane of Nightmare / i have done quite a bit more but my memory is pretty shy of what the zones are named. i will remember as i continue to play. Well i hope you read and like what i have to offer please hit me up soon thank you. OH and im not the type to EMAIL every guild for an invite i start from where i feel i would fit in so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Pharrell
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub
Pharrell

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Ranger Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger Ready   Ranger Ready Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Did you happen to have been in SB like years ago? I recognize the name.

Either way hit up an officer-type or really anyone in game and we'll see if we have anything going on you could hang around in. (Realistically though, your character needs a lot of work (charm, tomes, etc.) before you'd really have a shot at surviving well enough to take up a raid spot. In the meantime though, if you fit in, I'm sure some of us could help you along the way.)
Back to top Go down
Aynahe
Aynahe

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Ranger Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger Ready   Ranger Ready Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 pm

I also think I recognize the name. I cannot recall from where. I also cannot recall if there was a good vibe or a bad vibe associated with it. Things that make you go, "hmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranger Ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger Ready   Ranger Ready Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranger Ready
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Band :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: