Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Necromancer + Druid RL Wife

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeironos

Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer + Druid RL Wife   Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 am

Hey there Sacred Band! I've seen all you cats before and grouped with some of you. The guild I am in currently (Pwny Express) has been weighed, measured and been found lacking in my opinion. No one progresses their characters. They just show up for raids and thats it. No 6 man no nothing. My wife and I are both looking to get into a guild that we can actually do things in. We are both trying to get CoPs done, HFB done and more Ikisith content. We take raiding seriously enough to have an exemplary attendance record, we both play our classes well and press buttons with mad skills.

In all seriousness we just want to get into a decent guild that is actually going somewhere, not just circling the same loop over and over and over again. You can find either of us online fairly frequently.

Aeironos the Necromancer
Utelri the Druid

Back to top Go down
blinkysparkles
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer + Druid RL Wife   Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Raiding is circling the same loop over and over and over again until you eventually get to the next tier, then repeating that cycle.

Just throwing it out there.

We have a sticky that says applicants read this, you should go read that and post a full application.
Back to top Go down
Aeironos

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer + Druid RL Wife   Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Okay instead of starting another app I decided to just c/p the app and fill it out in this same thread.

Character's Name: Aeironos
Class: Necromancer
Level: 65
AA's: 364
Time Zone: Alaska
Estimated play time during a week/when you play: Every day, 3-10hrs
Any alts you think are relevant: None

Why you want to join SB: I want to join an actually active guild that progresses and has fun. The guild I am in currently does none of that.

Your future game/raid ambitions: See the endgame content. All of it.
Back to top Go down
Sonyaa
Sonyaa

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer + Druid RL Wife   Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
DagmarMordsith
DagmarMordsith

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer + Druid RL Wife   Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

Oh haai aeri
didn`t notice your app right away hehe my bad!
you`re Utelri`s man.
sorry i can`t really say much since i`m afk from game for a bit
but good luck you two!
tell her *Hi* from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Tisukii
Admin
Admin
Tisukii

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer + Druid RL Wife   Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Thanks for the apps. Be sure to speak to an active officer in game. Krentil, Nomos, Blinky, Dane, Hanus.. in not particular order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer + Druid RL Wife   Necromancer + Druid RL Wife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necromancer + Druid RL Wife
Page 1 of 1