Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raid Applicants Read me:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyvec <3's bitches
Admin
Admin
Tyvec <3's bitches

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Raid Applicants Read me: Empty
PostSubject: Raid Applicants Read me:   Raid Applicants Read me: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:28 am

Interested in joining us? A few things first. We're looking for mature(ish?) people who are ambitious about moving up in the game (i.e. not content to stagnate). Along with applying here, try to seek out some of our members and get a group going or just chill and chat.
If you're interested in applying for membership with Sacred Band, fill out this application (Copy + Paste style) in a new thread in this forum.

*Characters recruited to raid with us are required to make our 3 regular raid times a week (Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday) at 9pm EST/8pm EST on Sunday. We are currently raiding T10-11 content.*

Character's Name:
Class:
Level:
AA's:
Time Zone:
Estimated play time during a week/when you play:
Any alts you think are relevant:

Why you want to join SB:

Your future game/raid ambitions:

Feel free to send me a tell in game if you have any questions.

P.S. Linking Fomelo doesn't really work, so I took it out. Just make sure you specify character name.
Back to top Go down
Tisukii
Admin
Admin
Tisukii

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Raid Applicants Read me:   Raid Applicants Read me: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Also guys and girls... go ahead and just log in under a guest account to post up your app.

No request to create a user name will be validated until you have joined the guild, as it will give you access to the forums.

Back to top Go down
Daneross
Admin
Admin
Daneross

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Raid Applicants Read me:   Raid Applicants Read me: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Current minimums we're looking at for survival of current raid content. If requirements not met we may still invite, just be aware it lessens chances at main raid slots.

Minimums:
250k Charm
Main Quest Completed
Majority/most of Gear is T7 or higher
3 codexs

Preferred:
Eternal Charm of Divinity
MQ done up to 6th seeker
Runic 1
Gear at T8+
and 10+ Tomes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid Applicants Read me:   Raid Applicants Read me: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Applicants Read me:
Page 1 of 1