Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daneross
Admin
Admin
Daneross

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Better Web Browere (ie:  Internet Explorer has becom teh sux) Empty
PostSubject: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Better Web Browere (ie:  Internet Explorer has becom teh sux) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm having an exceptional experience with "Opera".

http://www.opera.com/

I recommend giving it a try.
Back to top Go down
Arcen
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub
Arcen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Better Web Browere (ie:  Internet Explorer has becom teh sux) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm

I would still go for Firefox. The popularity = HUGE amount of plugins. Opera is still pretty small, and while it is the most pedantic browser, it doesn't get tested as often as Firefox and IE.
Back to top Go down
Lebowski
Lebowski

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Better Web Browere (ie:  Internet Explorer has becom teh sux) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Firefox
Back to top Go down
Canton/Zetswey
Admin
Admin
Canton/Zetswey

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Better Web Browere (ie:  Internet Explorer has becom teh sux) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Chrome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Better Web Browere (ie:  Internet Explorer has becom teh sux) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 am

I like Firefox and don't see any real reason to switch away from it currently. The things I like going for it are tabbed viewing, the show windows and tabs from last time feature, it's ease of use for bookmarking and backing up/restoring saved bookmarks should you do a OS reinstall, overall stability, performance, and security, and vast amount of plugins particularly Adblock.

With all that said I've read good things about Chrome and Opera as well. Really just about any web browser would be better than IE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)   Better Web Browere (ie:  Internet Explorer has becom teh sux) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Web Browere (ie: Internet Explorer has becom teh sux)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Band :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: