Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bard Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soric

Bard Application Empty
PostSubject: Bard Application   Bard Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 am

Character's Name: Sorinna
Class: Bard
Level: 65
AA's: 505 and Codex 5 completed
Time Zone: Pacific
Misc: IS Key, MQ Done up to Yclist, Bound at the tables in Elael for Tur Ruj, Runic 1 done and I have 3 of the 4 fragments for Runic 2. (I belive I am missing Researcher, but its been a while).  I also have Gemstone of the Scale as well as ally faction in refuge and murk.

Estimated play time during a week/when you play:
I am available most days, and can make nearly every raid.  The only exception could come football season when Seahawk games take priority over everything else in life!

Any alts you think are relevant:
Soric, Druid
I would be willing to drag my druid along as a box if it helps a raid, but due to a number of the recent changes made to healers and there being little to nothing left for him to do I have just lost all interest in playing a druid as a main anymore.

Why you want to join SB:
Simply put, the player base. There are a lot of great players from both Novus and Exodus that make up a large portion of the current roster.

Your future game/raid ambitions:
I have played SoD off and on now for about three and a half years, mostly as a healer.  In that time I have been lucky enough to see most content up to the end of tier 12.  While I haven't raided a lot as a bard, I am fairly quick to pick things up and all I am really looking for is an opportunity to play the game again and try something new.

Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Pharrell
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub
Pharrell

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Bard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bard Application   Bard Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:51 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Aynahe
Aynahe

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Bard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bard Application   Bard Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:20 am

Soric was one of the most reliable raiders in Novus. Willing to help others and not a whiner. Great addition to any guild. I support the application.
Back to top Go down
amalthea
amalthea

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-05-03

Bard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bard Application   Bard Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:24 am

Support!!
Back to top Go down
blinkysparkles

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Bard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bard Application   Bard Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:11 pm

good enough for me someone tag this guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bard Application   Bard Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bard Application
Page 1 of 1