Sacred Band
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Band

Sacred Band Forums

HomeHome  PortailPortail  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aulian app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aulian

Aulian app Empty
PostSubject: Aulian app   Aulian app Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:55 am

Character's Name: Aulian
Class: Wizard
Level: 65
AA's: 520 9 1/2 tomes
Time Zone: PST
Estimated play time during a week/when you play: Varies depending on how many people there are on to do 6 man/ xp with during non raid times, anywhere from 20 hours- 50 hours
Any alts you think are relevant:
Draton- tier 8ish beastlord, usually just bring for out of group cunning to xp groups
Why you want to join SB:
Everyone in the guild that I have met or already know seems very chill, as in fun to play with and not a lot of drama like I have experienced in some of my past guilds.  What makes this game fun is the people you play it with.
Your future game/raid ambitions:
I have raided tier 1-10/11 (all of sanctum) pre iksith, though I havent been active much since then besides a mall stint to check out the new zones and get some xp.  I want to return to the game and join a guild where I can pick up where I left off and experience the new raid zones that the game has to offer without having to bring in ringers to do so.  I actually enjoy the accomplishment of killing a new mob more than the loot itself (tho I still love me some loots!)
Back to top Go down
Pharrell
Senior Member of the Nick Manning fanclub
Pharrell

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Aulian app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aulian app   Aulian app Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Haven't noticed you online when I've been on.  Find one of the officers to talk to if you (or they) are around in game.
Back to top Go down
Aulian

Aulian app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aulian app   Aulian app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 pm

my bad, I had family issues take me to arizona for a while as I was the only one with a flexible enough schedule to take care of my grandma while my grandpa was in the hospital. got back last night and will be on much more often again
Back to top Go down
Pharrell
Pharrell

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2012-03-27

Aulian app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aulian app   Aulian app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Gonna go ahead and lock this, because I still haven't seen this person around or heard of them contacting anyone, and tbh, right now wizard is one of the only classes we really don't need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aulian app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aulian app   Aulian app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aulian app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Band :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: